- Eliminate stubborn fat that resists diet and exercise. FDA approved, non-surgical CoolSculpting® safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target fat cells. Long term results with no downtime.
Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation
- IPL (intense pulse lighting vascular skin reguvinative) to correct skin irregularities and encourage new collagen growth without damaging or removing skin.
- Aggressive laser service to achieve permanent and effective reduction of most hair colors on all skin types.
Sublative Skin Rejuvenation
- Radio frequency sublative treatment to restore the skin’s beauty by promoting skin tightening to treat moderate to severe wrinkles, red and brown spots, and textural irregularities.
- Only BOTOX® Cosmetic is FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better in adults.
Juvederm Voluma® XC
- Injectable gel that restores skin volume and corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- The first and only FDA-approved injection to contour and improve the appearance of submental fullness, also referred to as “double chin”
- Skin needling therapy to improve aged and sagging skin; fine lines and wrinkles; vertical lip lines; enlarged pores; stretch marks; scars caused from acne, surgeries, and burns; alopecia; and more.
Medical-Grade Chemical Peel
- Chemical solution removing damaged skin layers from the face to improve facial blemishes, fine wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation.
- Noninvasive, non-chemical skin resurfacing technique reducing fine lines, age spots, and light acne scars. A spray of micro-crystals or baking soda gently removes the outermost layer of dry skin cells to reveal younger, healthier looking skin.
- An effective, pain-free cosmetic treatment to reduce fine lines, acne scars, and enlarged pores by improving the overall skin tone and texture and stimulating the production of collagen.
Prescriptive Skincare Products
- Obagi was founded around the idea that your skin is more than a product of your past: it’s a window into your future. We craft products that unleash your skin’s full potential to brighten, even, revitalize and protect your greatest asset.
Backed by over 30 years of clinical experience, Obagi is the foundation for a more confident and fearless future. Obagi Medical is a global specialty pharmaceutical company founded by leading skin care experts in 1988. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage and are primarily available through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and other skin care professionals.
Schedule a Greenbrier MedSpa Appointment
Call the Office Manager at 304-536-5203 or schedule an appointment with our online form.