- Eliminate stubborn fat that resists diet and exercise. FDA approved, non-surgical CoolSculpting® safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target fat cells. Long term results with no downtime.
Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation
- Gentle laser service to correct skin irregularities and encourage new collagen growth without damaging or removing skin.
- Laser service to achieve permanent and effective reduction of most hair colors on all skin types.
Sublative Skin Rejuvenation
- Aggressive laser service to restore the skin’s beauty by treating moderate to severe wrinkles, red and brown spots, and textural irregularities.
- Injection that temporarily corrects frown lines, forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other imperfections
- Injectable gel that restores skin volume and corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds lasting six months to one year
Juvederm Voluma® XC
- Injectable gel that instantly adds volume and restores contour to the cheeks to provide a more youthful profile lasting up to two years
- The first and only FDA-approved injection to contour and improve the appearance of submental fullness, also referred to as “double chin”
- Noninvasive, non-chemical skin resurfacing technique reducing fine lines, age spots, and light acne scars. A spray of micro-crystals or baking soda gently removes the outermost layer of dry skin cells to reveal younger, healthier looking skin.
- An effective, pain-free cosmetic treatment to reduce fine lines, acne scars, and large pores by improving the overall skin tone and texture and stimulating the production of collagen.
- Skin needling therapy to improve aged and sagging skin; fine lines and wrinkles; vertical lip lines; enlarged pores; stretch marks; scars caused from acne, surgeries, and burns; alopecia; and more.
Medical-Grade Chemical Peel
- Chemical solution removing damaged skin layers from the face to improve facial blemishes, fine wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation.
Prescriptive Skincare Products
- Patented dual cell science nourishes both the outer and inner layers of skin
- FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes